If one word defines Sihanoukville, it's diversity. To help you get the most out of your stay, Pagoda Rocks offers you a number of discovery options:
- Take a self-guided tour on a full suspension mountain bike ($2.50/day) or motorbike ($6.00/day) and visit the local market stalls in Psah Leu; walk on the esplanade at Ochheuteal Beach; or go for a swim at one of the other beautiful beaches within the city limits.
- Take advantage of our very reasonably priced tuk-tuk tours and spend the day at beautiful Otres Beach, just a 15 minute ride from downtown Sihanoukville.
- For couples or smaller groups, the Pagoda Rocks car and driver is available to take you to Ream National Park or another popular location a little further out of town.
- The Pagoda Rocks comfortable, air conditioned mini-bus is perfect for larger groups. Take a day trip to nearby Kampot, Bokor Mountain and Kep.
- Ask the staff about snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing or pleasure cruises out to the islands off the Sihanoukville coast. Our staff will make all the arrangements for you. All you have to do is be ready for an adventure.